Today I’m sharing one of my favourite recipes: my go-to green smoothie. This green monster will give you a good kick at any time of the day. It’s creamy, sweet and full of vitamins.
If you haven’t tried adding kale to your smoothie, you definitely should. The combination of kale and almond milk is heavenly! It makes your smoothie rich and creamy… just perfect!
I always play around with my recipes and use whatever fruits I have in the kitchen. This recipe is super simple and so delicious. All you need is some fresh fruit and a blender.
- 1 banana
- 1 mango
- 1 kiwi
- 2 big hand full’s of kale
- Almond milk
- Peel the banana and cut your fruit into pieces.
- Put all your fruit in the blender and add a splash of almond milk.
- Blend till smooth.
- Fill up your pitcher with kale and add a bit more almond milk to the mixture.
- Blend for about a minute, or until all the kale disappeared. You’re looking for a rich and creamy texture.
- Add more liquid for a thinner consistency.
- Poor smoothie into a glass, take an Instagram worthy picture and drink up!
Feel free to play around with the recipe and to mix it up with different fruits. I love to use peaches and melons in the summer for a sweeter taste. You can also squeeze a lemon or a lime in the blender for an extra touch. As long as you use banana, kale and almond milk for the base, your smoothie will turn out rich and creamy.
Give yourself a good energy boost with this green smoothie and let me know what kind of fruits you used.